Gradino takes security and privacy seriously:
• We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
• We use your data to respond to your enquiries about our services (the lawful basis for this is “Consent”) and to provide our services to you (the lawful basis for this is “Contract”).
• We delete your data when it is no longer needed.
• We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
For the definition of terms used within this Privacy Notice refer to the ICO website or look at the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We suggest you start with the ICO website.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about this Privacy Notice. Contact us via email on email@example.com
What personal data do we hold and why?
Your name and contact information, provided by you, will be used to respond to your enquiry, requests for further information, and to communicate with you during the provision of our services to you.
As our client we will also hold information about your business activities as part of the delivery of our services.
The Gradino website uses only standard fixed ‘cookies’.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How long do we store it for?
We will store your personal information for a maximum of two years after your last communication with us, or from the date of completion of our services, whichever is the latest. If you wish to stop hearing from us prior to that time then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial transactions between us might include some personal data. We are required to keep this information for the current financial year plus an additional six years.
Whilst we store your information we store it securely to prevent unauthorised use. How to change information or contact us about anything concerning our use of your personal data
If there are any changes in your details that we need to reflect, you need to check the accuracy of the details that we hold about you, or if you have any other questions about this Privacy Notice, email email@example.com
Your ultimate point of contact for all data protection matters in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office. See the Contact us page on the ICO website.